Portland Veterinary Office - Beaverton Veterinary Office - Sunset Animal Clinic - Pet Care 97229
Where healing and health bring the animal and human bond closer together.
We now offer Therapeutic Laser Treatments!
If your pet has recently been injured or has chronic pain, laser therapy can help reduce pain and inflammation.
Conditions where laser therapy can help:
- General pain (stiffness, strains, sprains, etc)
- Arthritis, hip dysplasia, degenerative joint disease
- Skin conditions (infections, hot spots, lick granulomas)
- Ear infections
- Wounds (abrasions, lesions, bites)
- Neurologic disorders (intervertebral disc disease)
- Post-surgery pain (spays, neuters, declaws, laceration repair)
- Dental procedures (extractions, stomatitis)
The Laser provides a non-invasive, pain-free, and drug free treatment for a variety of conditions and can be used along with other treatment protocols. The benefits can be seen in most cases within hours depending on the condition. The laser administers non-thermal photons of light that stimulate and increase metabolism in the treated cells. This causes an increase in circulation, reduction of inflammation, an accelerated healing process, and pain relief. What should your pet be expecting during the laser treatment? RELIEF! It's like a warm massage, and most pets relax due to the almost immediate relief of pain.
So whether your pet is recovering from surgery or an injury, healing from wounds, or just arthritic, therapeutic laser maybe an option to help your furry friend. Give us a call and we will gladly discuss the available options for your pet!
The Sunset Animal Clinic Pledge:
- To bring the animal-human bond closer together.
- To provide your pet with the highest quality of medical care.
- To always care for your pet as if it were our own.
- To provide the newest technology and treatments available.
- To respond in a rapid, sensitive and non-confrontational manner to requests that will enhance you and your pets visits.
- To provide prompt, friendly, and courteous service by a knowledgeable and high-trained staff.
- To promote diversity and respect for all human differences.
- To assure you of a clean and comfortable environment.
- To provide you with an experience that will encourage you to return.
-From, Dr. Labavitch and everyone here at the Sunset Animal Clinic.
Animal Cancer Clinic was established in 1982 by Dr. Frederick W. Labavitch. Dr. Labavitch graduated from Ohio State University in 1966 after interning with the U.S.D.A. in 1965. He started his general practice in 1976 but also was treating cancer patients as well. He was awarded an oncology residency at U.C. Davis, California, in 1985. Dr. Labavitch started performing Radiation Therapy in 1978 and has treated over 2000 animals. Animal Cancer Clinic has access to top of the line diagnostic equipment, such as MRI, CAT Scans, Ultrasound, Digital Radiographs, and Endoscopy. Dr. Labavitch and his staff are very experienced and compassionate. If you would like to learn more about the Animal Cancer Clinic, please click on our name to visit our website.
Thinking about getting a puppy, here is some great information!
Reprinted with the permission of USA Today
Sunset Animal Clinic
14740 NW Cornell Road #20
Portland, OR 97229
Mon 7:30a - 7:00p
Tues 7:30a - 7:00p
Wed 7:30a - 7:00p
Thurs 7:30a - 7:00p
Fri 7:30a - 7:00p
Sat 8a - 2p